shattered dreams

Thursday, January 27, 2005

getting used to my mundane job
beginning to feel rather comfortable in my little corner cubicle
it will never be cosy i guess
but it is not that bad anymore
becoming used to constant phone rings and the pressure of the headset on my ears
it still irritates the skin on my ear though
the annoying customers are still there
but i am getting used to it
and i have mastered quite a few of the many accents i hear on my job
*laughz*

going a bit mad lately
seemed to have a thing for rather loud colours lately
bored with my usual ensemble of "proper" colours
hah
almost bought a red belt
still comtemplating
i got interesting specs
at least i think so
light green and plastic
think i can see a few eyebrows raising
hah
i am bored
life is boring
i need a bit of interesting things to brighten up my boring life


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home