shattered dreams

Monday, January 03, 2005

a war-zone
that about sums up my work place
a constant war against time and complaints
everybody attempting to do as much in the shortest possible time
calling ppl to check on their deliveries in the midst of taking down subscriptions and filing complaints
a constant flow of phone calls
leaving you with no time even to press the 'at work' button to take a break
much less a drink to refresh my parched lips and throat.
suprisingly, time passed really quickly at work.
one moment i just logged in, the next moment was lunch and i can go home!
hah..
not that i am complaining
guess work is not too bad after all

oh..
and i just gave myself a new name
actually, no
its those ppl that called up that gave me inspiration for my new name
lis
simple cuz they cannot catch my name
they hear only the li
so ya lor
make things easier for them
that shall be my working name.
hah
lis chan.
sounds kinda weird though.
who cares?
as long as nobody figures out i am the idiot that called to ask if they received their ST in the morning at four in the afternoon.
haha
hi ppl..
i am lis.
lis chan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home