shattered dreams

Friday, March 18, 2005

another rather sinful meal
at the big O this time
-yumz-
lovely cheesecake, fragrant vanilla ice-cream, warm hershey's chocolate sauce
my o my
what an apt name for the devilishly sinful yet irrestible
think i can feel my stomach growing already
-guilty grinz-

thanks for everything this few days
its been really lovely
pls dun fling me from the clouds down to hell again
let me preserve this bit of sweetness and allow me to savour it

called into work, supposedly sick
indeed i am
not physically but rather mentally
sicl and tired of all the incessant phone rings
the need to maintain a polite decorum when the person at the other end is a serious idiot who ought to be shot and hanged
the annoyed voices of the more experienced when you ask for assistance
the resistance of those who apparently have no faith in the so called temps

but i guess that's the way how the world works
and well
i am leaving that place soon
no doubt i will still be one of those temps
but lets just hope that the new place will treat us with more respect
we really are persons after all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home