shattered dreams

Thursday, April 28, 2005

had my first tuition session on tuesday
and the second one today
i had to do phy with her today
horror of horrors
i even brought my sec 4 phy textbook along
seriously
haha
but suprisingly, i didn't die
managed a rather coherent lesson i think
i was a phy student at A levels after all
although my grade was kinda mediocre
oh well
-shrugs-
at least i survived today

its thursday already
the guy at nus said letters will be sent out late april
and april is almost coming to an end
but i still have not received anything
argh
is the postman at my area really tt inefficient?
i always seem to get my letters later than everyone else
seriously
i received the letter frm ntu like almost a week later than everyone else larh
pls let me receive the letter frm nus and let it be my choice
-cross fingers really tightly-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home