shattered dreams

Monday, April 11, 2005

today, this persont that i barely knew told me alot of interesting things
first, i supposedly look like i am crooked and spend my time hanging out with bungs at the lips cafe at cineleisure
then, i was told i also look like someone that spend my life clubbing and pubbing away in the company of bungs
then to top things off,
she thinks that its a good thing that i appear that way
so at least i dun look like a nerd or anything
gosh

its not that i have anything against bungs or anything
in fact, i think alot of them are quite nice
but honestly, do i really look like someone like that?
goodness

the grouping has been done today
and i am stuck with 2 of the 3 blondes in my class
they are in my group
oh well, there is nothing i can do about it
lets just hope i survive this
hah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home