shattered dreams

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Application status
The general stages for the application status are
Application received --> Application processing --> Outcome of application
Your current status is Application processing.


that was what was on the nus webpage when i checked my application status.
wth
half the world received their freaking letters already and my application is still processing?!??
seriously..
if i cant have what i want, then just send me a freaking rejection letter and give me what they can offer me
i hate waiting aimlessly
the faint glimmer of hope and the oppressing fear
i am seriously worried and anxious now
what happened to the EFFiCIENCY of our system?


it is already the first week of may
the vice dean told me letters will be sent out latest by this week
today's already thursday
only one more day left to the working week
pls let that piece of mail arrive tmr..

i am afraid to hope already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home