shattered dreams

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

i am annoyed
majorly annoyed
i hate people canceling on me without telling me in advance
walked over for tuition to realise the house was empty
arghh
fine
it is not a very long walk but i woke myself up from my nap to go for the non-existent lesson
bleah
seriously
have the courtesy to inform me if you cant make it
annoying
growls


on a brighter note, i think i found an interesting job with rather good pay for the month of july
as a faciliator for kids on english language immersion programmes to singapore
the itenary sounds pretty interesting and fun
and it will be kinda like securing a job for myself whenever i have vacation breaks in future
haha
owe a huge thank you to dion for this
and also for agreeing to go to the camp with me
haha
thanks girl
nus camp on friday
haven't gone to any camps since a long long time ago
oh well
i shall keep my promise
-nods-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home