shattered dreams

Sunday, June 12, 2005

looked at the world thru blurry eyes today
everything is a big blur
no, i have my specs on, now at least
credit to the intelligent me for going to sleep last nite without taking my contacts off
WOW!!
how smart can someone get right?
not as smart as me definitely
hence, i woke up with red, no, bloodshot eyes this morning
and everything was a blur
cant see anything properly
not even when i have my specs on
i am simply typing all these based on my fingers' instinct
so if there are alot of mistakes, pls pardon the blind woman in front of the comp
i dun really wan go to within 5 cm of the monitor to see what appears
the amazing thing is i actually went out wihtout my specs
yes
i couldn't put on my contacts but i refuse to waar my noob specs in town
hence i walked around town in my half blind state
so if i happened to ignore anybody today,
i aplogise here
haha
seriously
i hope i am not going blind
someone has been feeding me stroies abt ppl goin blind after piercing their eyes
oh well
but i highly doubt such a possibility
i shall go off to rest my poor eyes now
hopefully they will be back to normal tmr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home