shattered dreams

Thursday, June 16, 2005

oh damn
went to the optical shop to get my eyes tested since everything has been a blurry sea lately.
more specifically, since my very intelligent act of sleeping with my cheapo, bought-in-a-rush contacts on
and the eye test showed a sudden, huge, drastic and scary in the degree of my astigmatism
which is actually caused by this swelling and/or infection in my eye due to my very intelligent act of neligience
apparently, this was caused by the lack of oxygen since a sleeping person has only 8 percent of oxygen available to the eye as compared to the 21 percent when one is awake
and the guy very nicely said that lack of oxygen to the eye can cause one to go blind
bleah
and to allow my eyes to recover, i am not supposed to wear contacts for these two weeks
i would have gladly obliged if not for the fact that i got a camp to attend tmr
so ya
bleah
this is not good
and my vision is still blur even now
serious bleah


lessons learnt:
1. NEVER NEVER EVER buy cheapo contacts again
2. ALWAYS, i mean ALWAYS, remember to take your contacts off before you sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home