shattered dreams

Monday, August 08, 2005

in school now..
end of the first day in the instituition called NUS
playing with my friend's lap top while he is talking to someone else
and the stupid notebook has this static thing whenever i touch the edge
painful
so i am typing with my hands off the comp
a little like how they write chinese calligraphy
and its seriously quite tiring on the hands
haha

first day in school was almost a total waste of time
the extremely intelligent me didn't go for the make-up lecture at 9
and due to the extremely long waiting time i had to endure for collection of the laptop, i managed to miss my first chem lect too!
so meaning, i have already missed two lessons on my first day of school
seriously, i hope this wont continue anymore
because if it goes on, i am so going to die
haha

but the lecture on singapore and politics was interesting
the lecturer was really funny
haha
it was one of those few lectures which captured my attention throughout
but i guess i would need to do loads and loads of readings for this module
hopefully i will be able to cope
maybe its time to seek the help of my history-enlightened friends for the background
haha

and i really need to find my bearings around this school
haha
cuz as many would know, yours truly here, has no sense of direction at all
rahh

anyway, tmr is a holiday
phew...
time to orientate myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home