shattered dreams

Friday, September 30, 2005

did two tests today
and i think i will fail both
one i know for certain i failed
cuz it was an online test and the results will be displayed immediately
i failed that one
the other, i am waiting to get it back
but i doubt i will pass
this is so a not good start to my uni life
failing all my tests
poof
but thankfully one is not going to be counted and the other is 2.5%
phew
but there is another coming up real soon
next tues in fact
and that is 20%
and it is my most most most dreaded module of this sem
rahh
i can already see the blank question marks surrounding my little head
i should be more productive this weekend and not continue screwing my uni life up
i will get down to reading my 1200+ pages thick textbook
i promise i will try to not fall asleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home