shattered dreams

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i think i am growing old
falling sick like nobody's business lately
rahh
ok, it IS nobody's business except my own larh
but what the hell is happening??
why am i falling sick so often now
especially when i don't have the luxury to stay at home and rest
poof
this is disgusting
have all the bugs suddenly taken a liking to me??
i dun like them
and i have been living my life in pretty much the same manner
maybe less fun, more work
but that's all
i have not picked up any bad habits or anything to cause such a serious deteoriation of my health
i drink the necessary amount of water
i eat my veggies and fruits
i try to sleep as much as i can

why on earth am i falling sick like this??
rahh

stupid headache go away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home