shattered dreams

Thursday, November 24, 2005

not printing out my notes is a mistake
cuz i will end up doing stupid things on my laptop when i am supposed to be studying
like now
all my notes are on my computer
and i have been surfing the web adn playing pinball on my comp since morning
WHEN I AM SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING
rahh
yes
i know there is something called self-discpline
but that something happens to be something i do not possess
err..
that sounded kinda weird
but oh well
you know what i mean right?
i apologise for my bad english now
which is another cause for worry simply because the two remaining papers are arts papers
which means essays and more essays
rahhand marketing plans as well
poof
i know i am ranting and whining again

did i mention how fat i am now too?
credit to home made kaya toast
semi-hard slices of butter sandwiched between slices of bread spread with thick fragrant egg jam
and chocolates donated to me by my uncle
they keep me awake in the afternoon and night respectively
yes
i know i am becoming a pig
and i deserve to grow fat because all i have been doing for the past month is to sit on my ass and click away at the computer
rahh

right,
now back to work
i shall TRY not to play till i finish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home