shattered dreams

Monday, November 14, 2005

three more days and it is the 18th
that is the start of my exams fyi
rahh
and i am totally totally unprepared
fuck
and nothing is going into my little head
been looking at the computer screen everyday for i have no idea how long
my eyes are red and tear extremely easily now
and not to mention the freaking headache that has been here since i dunno when is still here
poof
i know i am ranting
let me rant and whine
cuz i am that stressed and mightily irritated
with myself mainly
falling sick now
and not preparing in advance
rahh

did i mention i made a freaking cheesecake yesterday?
yes
someone should just kill me for all those things that i did except to study
rahh
i am so so dead
i want black roses at my funeral please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home