shattered dreams

Thursday, December 15, 2005

the ah lian's mother actually sacked me!!
wth
i have never had people sacking me for tuition larh
nor for any other job i held for that matter
bloody hell
they better pay me for the first lesson

actually i am not too upset by it since i did not really want to continue
but still
i feel indignant
what right do you have to sack me when your own daughter is so freaking rude and you were joyously contributing to the noise level with your mahjong khaki
which makes for a totally unconducive studying environment
rahhh

yes, i am a proud person and i hate being dismissed
(there is a difference between pride and arrogance, i admit i am proud but not i am not arrogant)
especially when i know i have done what is expected of me already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home