shattered dreams

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

first lesson today
and it was a disaster
i got an ah lian for a student
RAHH
crap
why on earth do i get weird students all the time??
why why WHY??

somone's theory of only good boys and girls will start tuition so early is TOTALLY WRONG
they can be forced by parents to undertake tuition
and these parents can feel that their duty ends when they get a bloody tutor for their kid
hence, it gives them the right to play mahjong when the lesson is going on
yes, that was the condition which i had my first lesson
with wailing babies blended in the incessant knocking of mahjong tiles and aunties chattering loudly and crudely if i may add
save me
if all my other lessons are going to be like that, i will die
blehhh

i should ask for a student profile next time before i start teaching
if not i always ALWAYS end up with sucky students
or am i the one that is a sucky teacher??
rahhh
i dun think i am
and most of my students do quite like me, i think
all the mothers did certainly like me
so yarh
rahhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home