shattered dreams

Monday, December 19, 2005

weekend went by rather nicely
spent quite a bit and i am so damn broke
but oh well
my mum was happy at least
although i felt my wallet bleeding and my card crying out that it has been overused
sigh
but she is my mother
so.. what can i say?

passed by the new Ministry of Sound on saturday night
it is the first and only club that actually tempted me to go in
the place looks rather promising and we would have gone in if it hadn't been so so crowded
hmm
oh well
not too bad a thing considering the fact that it would burn another thirty bucks in my seriously injured pocket
haha

and i am still suffering from insomnia and looking more and more like the endangered giant panda
(there is another kind of panda called the red panda which does not have the eye rings)
rahh
dark eye rings and puffy eye bags causing my already not very big eyes to look even smaller
poof
i am sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home