shattered dreams

Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

so, today is the first day of the NEW year
and, i will promise to write only about nice things and think happy things so this year will be good
hahahha
right

despite my very sad state of lack of sleep and uncomfortable sleeping posture just now, due to the overcrowding at home now, i am not groucy
isn't that a good thing to begin with at least?
and i shall not rant about horrid things that happened to me last night too
that is in 2005 and it shall remain there
but of course, i have the right to whine to my friends if i want to later on
haha

so i am sitting in front of the old pc cuz my laptop refuse to connect to the internet for i dunno what reason
due to my getting on in years, i cant help but remisce in the past
and the year seemed to have just flown by
leaving behind a whirlwind of scattered sentiments adn thoughts

alot of changes took place last year
most rather significant i would say
had my first taste of the working world
learnt how to hold that temper and tongue in check during my customer officer stint
learnt how to file an income tax form properly
taught some not very dilligent and rather problematic students
got the A levels results
went through the headache and heartache of course selection
finally faced the terrifying monster that i promise i will overcome called the UNIVERSITY
tried to catch hold of time and didn't manage to succeed

2005 has taught me some pretty useful lessons
no doubt, some were costly
extremely costly at that
but i guess it could be considered a wake up call
and for that i am thankful

so yes, i will make this a good year for myself
and hopefully for some of my loved ones too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home