shattered dreams

Friday, January 27, 2006

I AM ANGRY
this is NOT going to be a festive post

today has not been a good day at all
someone pissed me off by playing the ignoring game again
i am not clingy and do not demand alot of attention but i certainly do not appreciate being ignored
if you are not happy, tell me
and as if one irritating factor for one night is not enough, she has decided to act up again
fantastic choice of timing
and i have to pack the room in its screwed up state
most of the screwed-upness is not caused by me, thank you very much
i happen to have to share a room
so there
and i am so freaking tired with numerous mysterious wounds on me
and the bruises and wounds bloody hell hurt larh
rahhhh
i am SO pissed off
i need to scream
argghhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home