shattered dreams

Saturday, January 28, 2006

i am sick
as in really sick
poof
and i think i am even sicker now after having to help my mum with all the house cleaning
blehhh
i hate being sick
my stomach feels weird, my head hurts, my limbs feel as if they have just become jelly
they feel so freaking weak that typing this requires an effort
and yes, i wondered how i managed to clean the house jsut now
i think it was the medicine but now all the energy i had to use had diminished the effects of the medicine
poof
i feel like just crawling into bed and go sleep
but i need to leave for dinner in a while
although i know i wont be able to eat anything
and i wont want to eat anything cuz i cant taste anything anyway
everything is tasteless to me now
rahhh
i want nice bak kwa and pineapple tarts
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home