shattered dreams

Friday, January 13, 2006

i swear computers hate me for i dunno what reason
for the longest time, i was unable to go online on my laptop
now, that has been resolved, my laptop of less than half a year old has decided to act like its dying and is lagging more than the antique PC at home
what is this??
RAHHH
i just serviced it today
and it was fine at the service centre and in school but decided to do this to me once i reach home
why??
computers always love to bully me larh
irritating irritating irritating
i bet when i bring it back to the center, it will work fine again then start to bully me once i get home
so annoying

computer, if you understand what i am saying, pls stop being mean to me
be nice
i treat you nicely and with care afterall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home