shattered dreams

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

so this is the last of my teenage years
but oh well, nothing much to rejoice or to remisce i guess
feeling a little too old for that
hahahah
although i do wish someone could be free and available to spend the day with me
BUT OH WELL
i shall not be a brat and whine

i think i wrote sth about how i have not accomplished much last year around this time
and honestly, this year, i feel the same year
what have i accomplished?
hmmm
the only thing i can be even remotely proud of is the fact that i am earnning my own keep
in a way larh
i pay for all my own stuff except for lodgings and food
i still live with my parents and take dinners at home
right
hahhahahha

i am not a kid anymore and i shall stop behaving like one
new year, new challenges, new obstacles
i will learn to deal with all these myself appropriately

bye teenage
i did have loads of fun
hello adulthood
i will learn to adapt to you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home