shattered dreams

Sunday, February 12, 2006

almost half a sem has gone by AGAIN
and as usual, i am still lost and blur and don't know what is happening
projects, group assignments, lab reports, tests, tutorials, lectures, readings, term paper
they come in big waves that never seem to cease
pounding me relentlessly
leaving me tired and battered and totally unhappy
simply because i do not derive any form of pride or satisfaction from the work i do
i feel as if i am not doing all that i can but yet at the same time, i do not know how to do more than i already am
it just doesn't seem good enough, no matter how hard i try
and i dunno how to try harder
academic life kinda sucks big time now
whoever that said A levels was the toughest and uni is a breeze is one BIG FAT LIAR
throw me back into JC and give me any 4 subjects now and i will gladly do it
i cant remember the last time i could go out and play without the nagging thought of undone work at the back of my head
tell me how sad i am now

but of course, one can only look forward into the future and not remisce in past memories
so i shall look forward to my holidays
and in the meantime, try to take a breathe above the waves whenever i can
and look forward to the very little time called weekend afternoons after my saturday morning meetings and sunday morning lessons to steal a little time off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home