shattered dreams

Thursday, February 02, 2006

i feel so cheated
the project that i had to work on over the new year could actually be handed up on friday!!
RAHH
evil lecturer
he spoilt my new year with this stupid project constantly nagging at me in the back of my mind
poof

and since this is a whiney post, i shall just whine all i want
have i ever said that i always get sucky groups for project work??
i think i have said it thousand and one times but it is true!!
sob sob sob
i have another sucky group with one guy who has no opinion AT ALL
and another i-am-mightier-than-thou girl
rahh
ok, the other two are still not too bad and i shall hope that this group will work out fine after all
everyone, pls be nice and hope for me too, yarh?

and i should stop kicking/hitting my own leg with the other leg
my slipper always has this tendency to hit my other leg when i am walking
and this leads to the numerous scars on my feet because somehow for i dunno what reason, the scars on my feet never ever fade away
so i have extremely ugly feet as a result

ok, this is completely senseless and random
i just needed to whine because today had been a rather horrid day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home