shattered dreams

Monday, February 06, 2006

sometimes, i wonder how on earth i managed to survive the education systme
i am so damn bloody lazy and passive when it comes to work, i swear
i am seriously amazed at myself, at how i know i know nothing and not bother to do anything about, at how i can just go to sleep knowing i have not done the freaking tutorial or even flipped through the textbook for the test tmr
i really want to box myself sometimes
i keep telling myself that i am no longer in a position that i can say i know i wont be the worst cuz there will be people to form the bottom of the bloody bell curve but i do not do anything to change my behavior or attempt to do my work or anything
yes, i am unable to understand my own behavior
there is just this huge inertia in me to not do anything
i have no idea why
seriously
and i really really really need to get my ass down to doing work if i dun wan to flunk another sem
but i just cant get myself down to doing it
i dunno why
rahhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home