shattered dreams

Monday, March 27, 2006

2 modules and 2 essays later, i think i made the right choice in not choosing to do arts (not that i am very certain that i made the right choice in doing food science)
but the grades have spoken and let me know i cant write term papers for nuts
and i am bloody hell glad i S/U that module
i cant write essays to save my life (academically, at least)
or actually most of the time =(
they always seem to be incoherent and poorly organised
blehhh

thankfully i didn't change my mind on the S/U option, if not i would have just killed my grades with that essay

oh, and on a sidenote,
my journey from science to arts to collect my essay and the return journey back took a grand total of forty minutes
THAT is longer than the amount of time i take to get to town from my house larhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home