shattered dreams

Friday, March 31, 2006

i am sitting in my brothers' room on the floor because the wireless network is down
RAHHHHH
i have no idea whether the problem is with my laptop or the router
either way, it is causing me a huge problem
because i have so much work to do
rahhhh

just finished a 11 page long lab report and i was actually quite proud of myself because i did the whole thing by myself!
yes, i know people do that all the time but this is the first time i finished one whole lab report by myself larh
and i actually remembered to attach the product to my report before handing it up so i though, for once, i got everything together
then i realised i forgot to attach my data sheets
RAHHH
hopefully the mean old uncle will let me go attach it on monday
if not, there is the possibility that they may penalise me
booo
and that will be a very sad thing cuz that report is worth quite a few percentages
sigh
yes, i am such a muddle head, i know

went on retail therapy today
bought pretty earrings and bracelet
but somehow, retail therapy today wasn't as effective as before
i think its the fact that i know i have a mountain of work waiting for me, still
and that exams are nearing and i have yet to start studying
sigh
how depressing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home