shattered dreams

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

i discovered today that my ability to do any form of constructive academic work is limited to not more than 2 hours per day
i am serious
and i realise how bad this is for me
rahhh
i have been at my essay on and off since eight am
and now i really cant do any more work even though its still not completed
in fact, it is only half completed
and it is due at 1400
BUT
my brains refuse to work anymore
refuses to digest anymore info and to string words together to form sentences that are remotely academic in nature
my sentences seem increasinly less coherent to me
and they dun seem to flow too
rahh
this is bad
although i only need a C in this paper since i S/U it, but still
i just hate to turn in some crappy work because it just is crappy to do so
i don't know what i am talking about anymore
so there
i shall attempt to finish up the 600 words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home