shattered dreams

Saturday, March 25, 2006

saturday morning and i was awake at 8am
which is actually earlier than my waking up time on weekdays
i think its due to the fact that i am so used to saturday morning breakfast meetings for that weekly group assignment
which i dunno whether fortunately or i think more like UNfortunately is tmr instead
booo
meeting on sunday morning is not a very nice thing

so anyway, i am supposed to be doing my lab report (AGAIN, yes)
and i got bored since paraphrasing procedures is not exactly a very interesting thing to do
and the fact that my yield is sth like 48% makes it rather err, alarming since i would have to come up with a whole load of reasons as to why i am such a lousy experimenter
i seriously need to be come more proficient at lab sessions and at writing lab reports
boooo
actually i think alot of my crystals got blown away larh
and alot of it got stuck onto the filter paper and wont go into the plastic bag
right
i am making excuses for my lack of skills
rahhh

i have a feeling not alot of people will understand what i just said but wth
i shall go back to writing my lab report

oh, btw, if anyone knows of any remedy for horrid hacking coughs, do let me know
thanks
i have been coughing for really long
and so has been my parents
another booo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home