shattered dreams

Friday, March 17, 2006

someone, anyone, tell me i am not sane
i was sick and still went to help out at a camp
poof
thankfully, i didn't faint there
my mum, for once, actually called me up in the middle of the day to ask whether i had lunch and i was ok
yes, that was how sick i was last night
and i am still sick now
feverish with a freaking pounding headache that feels as if someone is whacking my head with a one tonne hammr everytime i take a step
complete with a bloody hacking cough and its sidekick, the sore throat and they scared away the thing they call my voice
poof
i am not exagerrating
hence, i am slumped on my bed and i refuse to move in anyway
i haven't fallen ill in quite a while and my aliments normally disappear after like half a day
this is the first time in a long long time that i actually am sick for one freaking full day and actually had difficulty doing stuff
yes, i know i was being ridiculously dumb by still going down when i had difficulty moving about without feeling as if my head was being pounded
but i guess it was not all too bad since i had a relatively fun time with the little girls(minus the physical aliments)
i was actually stumped when one of them asked me what kind of a leader was marthen king luther jr(is that how his name is spelt)
anyway,my partner and i were like err..... for damn long and i suddenly remembered he did something for the blacks
it was super duper embarrasing larh
and the kids think i am like a 16 year old kid
and they think that my partner who is j1 this year is older than me
i cant decide whether it is a good thing or not
oh well......

oh, and there is still the camp tmr and i have a meeting on sunday afternoon and i have a freaking organic chem test on monday
joy to the world
i know i am so so dead
not to mention the fact that i kinda absolutely have no form of a life now
aint i so happy???
is that part of the process of becoming a mugger toad though?

i want NEED to become a mugger toad \

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home