shattered dreams

Sunday, December 10, 2006

the week has been pretty wonderful even though i should really get more sleep
and at more normal hours
but, i am a happy girl
(save for the fact that i think someone is pissed off at me now, for something that is both my fault and not my fault)

getting dad's birthday gift and knowing he likes it, shopping with mummy, buying nice clothes that are cheap, meeting dear friends without the nagging thought of projects due and looming exams, being able to watch tv as and when i like, being able to sleep at anytime i like and wake up as and when it pleases me, being able to gym and go for yoga, lie in bed adn read nice books, spending time with a certain someone, and lots lots more
all these make me a happy girl
i really am quite easily satisfied
i still wish someone would stop being annoyed at me though

late night shopping is fun
and most shops offer discounts
but shopping in heels is just plain torturous
those ladies that can plough the shopping center in insane heels have my respect and admiration
bought a pretty gold charm necklace just now, if there is such a thing
its really quite cool
it has a watch, a locket in which you can insert photos, a ring, and this pearl like thingy
really really lovely
:))

there really isn't much of a point to this entry and i am just rambling
but i am happy and i cant get to sleep and i just needed to occupy myself
hah

lijie is a happy girl now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home