shattered dreams

Monday, February 26, 2007

i am pissed off so this is a ranting entry

i hate irresponsible group members
i fucking hate people who call me up the night before the thing is due to tell me that she didn't do her part and may not go to class tmr cuz she is at a chalet and the othe r cannot be contacted cuz she is not in singapore
WTF
i saved your asses once and i seriously don't have to do it again
that was already enough to make me pissed off

then, came the msg at twelve plus, asking me to go online
because she came home so she could discuss it with me online
and when i did not reply cuz i was sleeping,
she had the atrocity to send me another msg in some accusing tone that basically could be summed up in "i gave up the fun and came home so that i could discuss it with you leh and you're not replying me, thanks ah.."
WTF
i have a right to choose what time i sleep and wake up
i do not have to adjust my sleeping patterns to suit your schoedule or save your sorry ass

gahhh
i am so irritated
stupid and irresponsible people are the most annoying of the lot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home