shattered dreams

Monday, April 16, 2007

one thing that my current course has done to me is to seriously educate me and make me think about my diet
not necessarily a bad thing, i think

at least i have a faint idea of what the stuff i am putting into myself is capable of doing to my body
and how not to get cheated by those health supplements because all it does is to give you expensive pee

of course, i also learnt about how my food comes about
but that kinda made me stop eating meat and caused me to stop eating sausages which were once my favourite food
and of course, i learnt that alcohol is a toxin to the body actually
as in i knew it wasn't good for the body but i didn't know it was actually considered a toxin
and i think its the psychological effect that has caused me to be allergic to alcohol sudden
damn rash are still itching
but sat night was fun, so no regrets

yes, i am rambling cuz i have been mugging/ attempting to mug for so long that i decided that a break should be better for my state of mental health than staring at the textbook

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home