shattered dreams

Saturday, June 02, 2007

i always meet interesting taxi uncles when i go home from holland vi late at night
hah

the topic of conversation can range from drinking places to protecting yourself against guys to how guys always only want to get into the girls' pants
really entertaining sometimes

today, or tonight rather, the uncle was educating me, or trying to educate me, about how important virginity is to a girl
and how irresponsible it is to have a child when you are unable to support even yourself
and how his niece has a boyfriend and he thinks that he is only trying to get sex from the girl

bit amusing, really

i suspect he thinks i am a kid
and that since he picked me up near the drinking places, it was necessary for him to try to educate me on the perverse and horny nature of the male mind
and he actually told me to be careful when i was alighting from the cab

hah


on another note, wala wala and UOB really has pretty good customer service
(someone will beg to differ on the point of UOB having good customer service though, i am pretty certain)
i very intelligently dropped my card at wala and they actually called UOB up to get them to call me to inform me
and if not for that call, i wouldn't have realised that i dropped my mini
(yes, i know i ought to have been more careful, esp since the card is so small and pretty)
and it could have been terrible should some evil soul used it for their evil intentions
so, i am grateful to the good people at wala and UOB

note to self:
junk food is bad
over-eating is bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home